SRAM RED® Quarq Power Meter 10-speed
The RED power meter features Power Balance™ and OmniCal™ and comes equipped with SRAM’s X-GlideR™ chainrings. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+TM ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Paired with SRAM’s RED groupset, the RED power meter gives you the professional’s tool set; everything you need to win at any event anywhere in the world.
- ANT+TM ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.
USD: $1995 - $2045
Euro: €1800 - €1845
Euro MSRP includes VAT
*Maximum Suggested Retail PriceFind a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM RED® Quarq Power Meter 10-speed
|Arm Material||Carbon arms|
|Chainring Material||Machined alloy spider and rings|
|Weight||778g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)|
|Available Arm Lengths||162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Other||Compatible only with SRAM Yaw™ front derailleur|
- X-GlideR Chainrings
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.